One of the toughest obstacles facing any website design is there are maybe countless pages worldwide Wide Web all scrambling for attention. The concern that is foremost is how you as a designer can make a difference.
Research study the topic being featured. Go to as many sites as possible that cover the same as well as associated subjects. Make a list of what works and what doesn’t. Prevent using a web design that is going to be uniform with others. Unless your pages are distinctive they are not going to work.
1. Try and prevent run of the mill things like page counters, java text scrolling, flashing images, GIF images, signs which say “we are not all set.” Or, a lot of illustrations or animations, black grounds or fade ins.
2. Develop a style which coveys in an elegant method what it needs to. Instead of utilizing downloaded illustrations utilize original ones.
3. Avoid things like heavy files or graphics. These will slow down your pages. GIF is much better than JPEG files.
4. Consider the target audience and subject being dealt with when developing. The general effect should be that of exclusivity.
5. Prevent including download plugins. While Flash is ingenious and fun you will loose audiences if you do not offer an HTML option.
6. Design the pages so that they are not more than 50K.
7. Remember the rule of thumb; a web page need to not have more than three screens. And, make sure that the viewer does not need to scroll horizontally.
8. Check your website pages with several browsers. Make sure they open rapidly and entirely. Do a reality check by asking a sample of users to check the website. Functionality monitoring will bring to the fore any mistakes made.
9. Don’t use backgrounds with tiles or patterns it makes the style fussy and decreases readability. Avoid frames they make the pages tough to book mark.
10. Determine properly the rules of creative design and make sure that you apply them. If you have links make sure they work. Limit page material. Take notice of seo. Make sure that the design follows the material and is not a different component. Maintain archives. Use innovative typefaces and titles. The material needs to follow basic components of style or a design sheet.
When developing the website design consider the site as a whole not each page individually. There should continuity in style. Include a site map for simple navigation. Take note of imparting knowledge, consist of information on the subject of the site, provide tips, provide how to articles along with publications on the subject. The site and pages need to be interactive without being a problem, so links must be well considered and of practical use.
Remember at all times the 5 golden concepts of style: balance, rhythm, proportion, supremacy, and unity.
Our internet marketing solutions include website designs, online directories, social media marketing, video marketing, and much more! Give Revamp Strategies a call today for a Free Consultation (850) 250-0659.